Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Boom Is Back

This past week has been one of the best weeks I've had in ages. All because I spent it doing what I love. Funny how that works. :) My sister Melanie ran a Sci-Fi Film Camp for kids at The Box Theatre owned by our good friend Kristin. I assisted her with acting exercises and general running around. My best friend Jamie also came down to visit and write/rewrite the script the kids used in their final big project.

Spending the week with Jamie, Kristin and my sister was so much fun! We talked theatre, film, reminisced about the good ol' college days. It was lovely.


Immediately after film camp, I jumped into helping my good friend Aleka and her husband Andy with their 48 Hour Film Festival project. I took some productions photos and spent about 7 hours hanging out watching some awesome movie making magic!





Next week it's back to reality (i.e. work). But I've gotta say, this summer has been a pretty great one.

~HM~


1 comment:

hilary said...

Yay! Love ya sister!